Get Hands-On Botox TrainingBy far, the most requested minimally-invasive cosmetic procedure is Botox®. Every successful aesthetic practice must offer botulinum toxin (Botox®, Xeomin®, Dysport®) injections to their patients. Part of the exclusive Successful Aesthetic Practice System™, you will find that our industry-leading 3-Step Botox® Training Protocol™ will get you injecting patients by the end of the weekend program.
Only at the IAPAM will learn from true experts of the skin, Board Certified Dermatologists, who will guide you with the latest injection techniques, best practices, and exclusive insider tips. The Botox® injection workshop will be done in a dermatology practice (not a hotel room). As a bonus, you will also learn the business skills needed for a successful aesthetic practice.Get FREE e-Report PROGRAMS & PRICING
We Help Healthcare Providers Add Profitable Aesthetic Services to their Practice
“This course has been beyond my best expectations! The hands-on training has been outstanding.”
“I’ve been certified in Medically Supervised Weight Loss and it’s been very successful as part of my practice!”
“I’ve had huge success with IAPAM’s programs!”
Our Training Programs are Taught by Board Certified Cosmetic Dermatologists
Our Program is in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona in a state-of-the-art dermatology practice. We follow FDA recommendations and only perform the Botox® Training in a CLEAN medical facility NOT a hotel room.
In addition to finding the most experienced faculty of any Botox training program in North America, you will receive:
- International Certification as an Accredited Member in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Access to 31 AMA (Prescribed) Cat 1 Aesthetic Medicine CME’s.
- Laser Tattoo Removal (the fastest growing aesthetic procedure) – more info
- NEW – Medical Weight Loss Program day (Ketogenic, Intermittent Fasting, CoolSculpting®, phentermine) – more info
- Unbiased training with No Exhibitors, Only Education.
- Learn injectables with the IAPAM’s 3-Step Injectable Training Protocol™:
Step 1: Complete the Introduction to Cosmetic Injectables Online Certification
Step 2: Attend Symposium Didactic and Hands-on Workshop
Step 3: Perform 12 upper face Botulinum Toxin injections on friends and family when done!
Learn More: Watch this Training Overview Video
Brought to you by the International Association for Physicians (IAPAM), this accelerated Botox® training program is designed so you will be ready to start seeing patients once you complete the weekend training program. With more and more patients aging, the need for cosmetic injectable and filler procedures is undeniable. Not only are botulinum toxins (ie Botox®, Xeomin®, Dysport®) the #1 minimally invasive cosmetic treatment in North America, but Botox is also a proven treatment for other medical concerns like migraines and hyperhydrosis.
Get Started Today with IAPAM Certified Botox Training!
Join +6,500 physicians, PAs & NP’s from all medical specialties who have participated in our program.PROGRAMS & PRICING
Botox Training Course & Certification Outline
- Review of the Anatomy and Physiological of the Skin.
- Understanding Epidermal Layers.
- Facial Structure, including Facial Musculature.
- Identifying Skin Tension Lines overlying Facial Muscles and Cosmetic Subunits.
- Common Cutaneous Diseases.
- Identifying Common Skin Cancers (Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma).
- Cosmetic Injectable options available today: FDA approved Botulinum Toxin’s for facial aesthetics (Xeomin®, Botox Cosmetic®, Dysport®, Jeveau®).
- Botulinum Toxin Injection Techniques, Protocols and Guidelines.
- Patient Selection, Contraindications and Cautions.
- Hands-On patient mark-up exercise.
- Hands-On injection workshop with live patients (provided).
Check out our latest Report Card!
Earn Up To 33.5 AMA Cat 1 CME’s
We know earning CME’s are important to you, that is why in addition to receiving international recognition for your IAPAM hands-on training, you will earn 18 AMA CME’s by participating in our 2-day Aesthetic Medicine Symposium. You can also earn an additional 9 CME’s by participating in our physician medical weight management program that takes place on the Friday prior to the weekend Symposium. And also earn 6.5 CME’s by participating in our Secrets to a Successful Practice Workshop on Monday. Please note, all nursing boards accept our attendance CMEs as equivalent to their Continuing Education Credits.