Get Hands-On Botox TrainingBy far, the most requested minimally-invasive cosmetic procedure is Botox®. Every successful aesthetic practice must offer botulinum toxin (Botox®, Xeomin®, Dysport®) injections to their patients. Now in its 10th year, the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium w/ Botox Training gives you the building blocks needed for a profitable aesthetic practice.
With this Hands-on, CME program, you will learn from leading Board Certified Dermatologists who will guide you with the latest injection techniques, giving your patients the right results. Our industry-leading 5-Step Botox® Training Protocol will get you injecting patients by the end of the weekend program. Start here with IAPAM’s special free Botox Best Practices E-REPORT.Get FREE e-Report PROGRAMS & PRICING
We Help Physicians Add Profitable Aesthetic Services to their Practice
“This course has been beyond my best expectations! The hands-on training has been outstanding.”
“I’ve been certified in Medically Supervised Weight Loss and it’s been very successful as part of my practice!”
“I’ve had huge success with IAPAM’s programs!”
Our Training Programs are Taught by Board Certified Cosmetic Dermatologists
Dr. Jennifer Linder MD
Dr. Toni C. Stockton MD
Our Program is in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona in a real cosmetic medical practice. We follow FDA recommendations and perform the Botox® Training in a CLEAN medical facility NOT a hotel room.
In addition to finding the most experienced faculty of any Botox training program in North America, you will receive:
- International Certification as an Accredited Member in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Includes Dermal Filler and Botox Training clinical training online videos & DVD set.
- Access to 32.5 AMA (Prescribed) Aesthetic Medicine CME’s.
- NEW – Laser Tattoo Removal (the fastest growing aesthetic procedure) – more info
- NEW – Medical Weight Loss Program day (CoolSculpting®, phentermine) – more info
- Unbiased training with No Exhibitors, Only Education.
- Learn injectables with the IAPAM’s 5-Step Injectable Training Protocol:
Step 1: Review Facial Anatomy, Musculature (4 PDF documents to read)
Step 2: Review Current Cosmetic Injectable Clinical Research (7 PDF documents to read)
Step 3: Review Video Overviews of Cosmetic Injectables (2 videos)
Step 4: Attend Symposium Didactic and Hands-on Workshop
Step 5: Perform 12 upper face Botulinum Toxin injections on friends and family when done!
Learn More: Watch this Training Overview Video
Brought to you by the International Association for Physicians (IAPAM), this accelerated Botox® training program is designed so you will be ready to start seeing patients once you complete the weekend training program. With more and more patients aging, the need for cosmetic injectable and filler procedures is undeniable. Not only are botulinum toxin (ie Botox®, Xeomin®, Dysport®) injections the #1 minimally invasive cosmetic treatment in North America, but Botox is also a proven treatment for other medical concerns like migraines and hyperhydrosis.
Get Started Today with IAPAM Certified Botox Training!
Join +4,500 physicians, PA’s & NP’s from all medical specialties who have participated in our program.PROGRAMS & PRICING
Physician Training Programs
ATTEND ALL 4 Days: EARN 32.5 CME’s & SAVE $3,090!
Day 1 - Friday
- Medically Supervised Programs
- 10 ptx/week = $700,000 practice revenues
- Non-insurance Weight Loss Programs
- Treat Obese and Overweight Patients
- Pharmaceutical Options:
- Phentermine, Belviq, Qsymia
- Non-invasive Body Sculpting
- Register Now & Save $800!
Day 2 & 3 - Sat & Sun
Aesthetic Medicine Symposium
with Botox Certification Training
- Hands-on Botox Training
- 10 ptx/week = $800,000 practice revenues
- Accelerated Aesthetic (cash-based) Training
- Performing the Most Profitable IPL/Laser Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation Procedures:
- Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Dermal Fillers
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Register Now & Save $1,000!
Day 4 - Monday
Secrets to a
Successful Practice Workshop
- Complete MedSpa Marketing Plan Included
- Creating a +$1,000,000 cash-based practice
- Location Considerations
- Developing a Pricing Strategy
- Creating a Menu of Services
- Legal and Regulations
- Register Now & Save $700!