Botox Cosmetic Training in Scottsdale, Arizona
Why do we only offer our leading Botox Training program in Scottsdale, Arizona? The Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training is very different from any other medical conference you have ever attended.
The Symposium is an accelerated cosmetic medicine course, designed to immerse you into the requirements of how to successfully add aesthetics or weight loss to your practice. To us, it’s important that you learn from experts of the skin, and since we have leading cosmetic dermatologists on our faculty, we cannot take them away from their busy practices 7 times a year, to travel around the country! Just as important, as per FDA guidelines, you will learn proper injecting techniques in a clinical setting! We take you to a multi-million dollar medical practice for Botox injecting. You will not be injecting in a conference room chair!
At the Symposium, you will learn about the skin from board certified dermatologists; not from a nurse, a family physician, or other non-core physician. Many of our faculty are involved with cosmetic injectable clinical trials, and they will share with you the latest information on what works and what doesn’t in the aesthetic industry.
The FDA states that Botox injections should “not be done in a hotel room,” and we agree! That is why we take you off site to a multi-million dollar cosmetic practice, where, not only will all the hands-on injections be done, but you will also get an opportunity to see how a successful aesthetic practice is set up. You are welcome to take as many photos as you would like. You can see how treatment rooms are set up for cosmetic patients, how skin care products are merchandised, and get some great design ideas.
The Symposium didactic takes place at the Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch (formerly Gainey Suites Hotel), a luxury boutique hotel centrally and conveniently located in the heart of Scottsdale’s fashionable Gainey Ranch neighborhood. The hotel offers: Complimentary breakfast and evening reception, Free WiFi, and use of a PC and laser printer for printing your boarding passes. Please book early, this hotel usually sells out!
Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch
7300 E Gainey Suites Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Toll Free: 1-800-SONESTA
If you call, ask for the “IAPAM Aesthetic Medicine” special room rates.
Or book conveniently online here (our discount applies): Sonesta Suites Online Promo Booking Calendar
How to Get Here:
You would fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (airport code: PHX) which is about a 30 minute drive to the Sonesta Suites. Every major airline flies to Phoenix, with it being a hub airport for US Airways and Southwest. You can rent a car, take a taxi/Uber, Lyft or the Super Shuttle from the airport to get to the Sonesta Suites Hotel.
Airlines that fly directly into Phoenix several times a day, include: Southwest, US Airways, American, Delta, United, Alaska, Continental, TED, JetBlue, Midwest, Northwest, Sun Country, and Hawaiian. In addition, Westjet and Air Canada offer direct daily flights year round from all major Canadian cities. British Airways flies non-stop from London to Phoenix.
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Take the East Valley Cities, Loop 202 exit heading east.
- Proceed on Loop 202 EAST for approximately 5 miles bearing right as you approach the loop 101 turn-off and take the 101 NORTH/SCOTTSDALE ramp (to your LEFT).
- Proceed on the 101 loop North approximately 8 miles and get off at EXIT 43, Via de Ventura.
- Go left (WEST) and proceed on Via de Ventura for approximately 3 miles
- Make a LEFT turn at GAINEY SUITES DRIVE.
- Just around the curve on your right, you will see the entrance to the hotel. Turn RIGHT into the driveway and you’re here!
Check out these nearby hotels (some have a free shuttle that will take you to the Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch) Please ask about transport to the Sonesta when you call to make your reservation:
- Hampton Inn Scottsdale – 1-480-443-3233 (10 minute drive to Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch, free local shuttle)
- Millennium McCormick Scottsdale – 1-480-948-5050 (10 minute drive to Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton – 1-480-368-1200 (10 minute drive to Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch)
- Comfort Inn Scottsdale – 1-480- 596-6559 (10 minute drive to Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch, free local shuttle)
- Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch Resort and Spa – One of the finest hotels in Scottsdale (15 minute walk to Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch)
- Holiday Inn Express-Scottsdale North – 1-480-596-6559
- Scottsdale Suites on Shea – 1-800-511-7855
- Towneplace Suites – 1 480-551-1100
- LaQuinta Inn & Suites – 1-480-614-5300
- Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center -1-800-528-0293 (10 minute drive to Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch)
- Priceline – If you are feeling “lucky” try bidding on a “resort” room with Priceline!
- Hotwire – Offers great pricing on flights, hotels, and car rentals.
Get Started Today with IAPAM Certified Botox Training!
Join +4,000 physicians, PA’s & NP’s from all medical specialties who have participated in our program.BOOK YOUR TRAINING NOW
What Physicians are Saying
Dr. Jose, MD
“I’ve been certified in Medically Supervised Weight Loss and it’s been very successful as part of my practice!”
Dr. Hardy, MD
“This course has been beyond my best expectations! The hands-on training has been outstanding.”
Dr. Bates, MD
“I’ve had huge success with IAPAM’s programs!”
Dr. Zgourides, MD
“An exceptional value, especially given the comprehensive amount of information provided.”
Dr. Simon MD
“The symposium was unbelievable. I feel that I am ready to open the Aesthetic part of my practice in a month or so.”
Dr. J. Pino, MD
“This conference was very informative and interesting. I really enjoyed all the speakers..and will most likely come back to another one with my staff. Great. Great Conference. Thank you!”