Receiving credible and complete Aesthetic Medical training is critical to your success. As the world’s leading aesthetic medicine physicians association, the IAPAM has created an accelerated, 2-day Aesthetic Medicine conference to provide you with a complete, comprehensive guide on how to successfully integrate aesthetic medical procedures into your practice or start a medical spa. After attending the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training, physicians (MD/DO), physicians-assistants (PA), and nurse practitioners (NP) will have the knowledge needed to start offering the most popular aesthetic medicine procedures to your patients.
The program not only includes Botox Training and and Cosmetic Laser Training, but you will also receive a complete medical aesthetic practice marketing program, including: how to get referrals from your existing patient base, access to direct mail postcard campaign, and specific instructions on how to hold open houses and get free media publicity.
The 2-day Symposium will combine the latest non-invasive medical aesthetic training with proven strategies to successfully integrate them into your practice or open a new medical spa. We will also cover aesthetic medicine perils and how to avoid them. All while having the opportunity to earn 16.75 aesthetic medicine CME credits.
The Aesthetic Medicine Training program covers Top 5 Minimally Invasive Procedures:
- Botulinum toxin type A (6.1 million procedures)
- Soft tissue fillers (2 million procedures)
- Chemical peel (1.1 million procedures)
- Laser hair removal (1.1 million procedures)
- Microdermabrasion (974,000 procedures)
Source: ASPS Statistics Report for 2012
As an added bonus, in order to keep up the the latest trends and most profitable procedures, we have added a session on Medical Weight Management to the Symposium. This session will cover hormones used in weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, and B6/12 injections.
Key Aesthetic Medicine Conference Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of this medical aesthetic medicine course, participants should be able to:
- Outline the steps needed to integrate Aesthetic Medical training procedures into your existing practice or opening a stand-alone medical spa.
- Understand skin physiology and anatomy associated with aesthetic medicine procedures.
- Identify common skin cancers.
- Understand the patient selection criteria, risks and benefits of the following Aesthetic Medicine procedures:
- Botulinum Toxin (Xeomin ®,Botox ® & Dysport ®) training
- Hyaluronic acid based Dermal fillers.
- Chemical Peel training for each skin type.
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light modalities for facial rejuvenation and hair reduction.
- Laser training, including the principles and safety of lasers and IPL devices, including Laser Safety according to ANSI.
- Utilize YAG laser technology to treat leg veins.
- Identify the best practices for building a referral base for your practice.
- Identify the most effective aesthetic medicine patient marketing opportunities needed to increase your revenues by converting your existing patients to aesthetic medicine patients, and attracting new patients.
- Describe the target demographic for the top Aesthetic Medicine procedures
Who should attend?
Physicians interested in growing their practice and increasing revenue by adding Aesthetic Medicine procedures. Physicians, PA’s, NP’s, and Dentists considering opening an independent Medical Spa or aesthetic practice. Those looking to earn aesthetic medicine CME credits.
For more information on the IAPAM Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training, please visit our registration page, call 1-800-219-5108 x704 or e-mail us at: info @ iapam.com
Save $1,100! Register for Botox Training Today:
1) Click here to Register On-Line (via Secure form)
or 2) Download & Fax Registration