As the world’s leading multi-specialty aesthetic medical association, the IAPAM provides Botox Training courses for physicians (MD/DO’s), PA’s, and NP’s. Our signature Botox Training program is the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, this program includes hands-on CME Botox Training Courses led by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists.
Symposium Botox Training Program Highlights:
- Designed by Physicians for Physicians
- You will receive certification from the IAPAM, an internationally recognized medical association.
- Injections are done in a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA)… NOT a hotel room.
- You will receive Botox and Dermal Filler clinical training DVD’s
- Training is lead by a board certified dermatologist (Dr. Toni Stockton MD, see our complete faculty)
Symposium Botox Training Program Agenda:
- Overview of Cosmetic Injectable options available today:
- FDA approved Botulinum Toxin’s for facial aesthetics (Xeomin, Botox Cosmetic® and Dysport®).
- Hyaluronic Acid based fillers
- Anatomy and Physiological of the Skin
- Facial Structure, including Facial Musculature.
- Identifying Skin Tension Lines overlying Facial Muscles and Cosmetic Subunits.
- Epidermal Layers.
- Common Skin Cancers (Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma).
- Common Cutaneous Diseases.
Since your financial and time investment are important, make the right decision and only attend Botox training courses from reputable medical associations. The IAPAM has been offering the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox training courses for over 7 years with thousands of happy physician attendees. We give you an opportunity to actually perform the most popular aesthetic medicine procedures, and show you how to integrate aesthetics into your medical practice or new medical spa.