Body contouring, skin tightening and RF skin rejuvenation are among the fastest growing procedures in aesthetic medicine. One of the most popular and effective platforms are those that utilize Radio Frequency (RF) energy to effectively tighten and rejuvenate the skin. The IAPAM is pleased to add RF Skin Tightening and Rejuvenation to the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium. For some patients, this is an effective needle free alternative over injectables.
RF technology allows for non-invasive sub dermal heating for collagen remodeling. RF current flows between electrodes to provide a comfortable thermal experience. Built in temperature controls allow for the attainment of clinically proven optimal epidermal temperatures.
RF Skin Rejuvenation Benefits:
- Improvements in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin including fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness.
- Improvements for aging skin that would normally require two, three or even four different technologies.
- Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treatment tissue.
- Versatility of parameters allows the user to vary the depth of ablation, coagulation and heating.
- Precision temperature attainment via thermal monitoring
- Safety with thermal monitoring technology eliminates overheating and related adverse reactions
- Safety via on-line auto power adjust feature.
- Homogeneous coverage via thermal monitoring allows practitioner to heat entire treatment area to optimal temp for maximal results
- Prolonged exposure to therapeutic temps via thermal monitoring software allows practitioner to not only attain optimal temperature but to maintain that temp for as long as they wish for maximal results
For more detailed information on skin tightening with RF technology, along with more information on providing the other core minimally-invasive treatments to your patients, please attend the next hands-on Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with RF Skin Tightening Training!