All Events Will Proceed
Please note in regards to Covid-19, there are some large conferences that have made the decision to cancel their events, due to faculty travel and international attendees outside the USA and Canada. These typically involve 100’s or 1000’s of people gathered in large halls.
We have made the decision to continue forward with our events as all faculty are local and we not accepting any international attendees. Our program is a small “workshop” environment that takes place in a controlled center and “clean” dermatology practice.
Precautions we are taking:
- Our event hotel is small boutique hotel which doesn’t have a lot of international travelers, and they have enhanced their cleaning and sanitizing protocols. Including: Placing hand sanitizer stations at multiple locations throughout hotel, for easy use by our guests and employees; Increasing the frequency and rigor of existing cleaning and sanitizing procedures, such as laundry cleaning protocols for linen and towels; Increasing the frequency of disinfectant protocols for common surfaces at the hotel properties (elevators, front desks, public restrooms, entrance doors, etc.).
- We always provide hand sanitizer at our events.
- Hands-on training will be at a “clean” dermatology practice.
- We are not accepting international attendees.
- We always limit the number of attendees so you get the most hands-on time. This is not large event with 100’s of people from around the world, we closely monitor the group to ensure we have the cleanest environment possible.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming Symposium!